In my experience successful business management is achieved by a team of qualified people. As part of the Lumos Business Solutions team, I enjoy helping our client’s businesses achieve their financial goals.
As a qualified bookkeeper I have completed my Certificate IV in Bookkeeping and Certificate IV in Accounting. Since qualifying, I have worked for four years in accounts and in small business.
I also have a Bachelor of Education. For many years I worked as a classroom teacher. For Lumos clients this means I like teaching clients new and more streamlined ways of running their business. My intention – just like Lumos’s goal – is to help you focus on achieving business goals, knowing your financials are in good hands.
My role at Lumos Business Solutions is to:
- accurately record business transactions from source documents like invoices, cash receipts and supplier invoices in order to reconcile accounts and ensure transaction accuracy
- manage Accounts Payable and Receivable ledgers
- manage Subsidiary ledgers
- produce aged reports ensuring money ‘in’ and money ‘out’ is collected, paid and recorded efficiently
- create timely end-to-end financial reporting
- prepare BAS statements ready for lodgement
- prepare accurate payroll.
I’m a friendly approachable person. I enjoy working closely with you to ensure your financial records are accurate and up to date. I look forward to working with you and your business.